Commencing the economical activities of our enterprise, go back to the start of the 20th century, however the beginning of the mining activities in the Tomaszów Basin has been noted in records from the 18th century and located in the Nagórzyce region.
Traces of this business have survived to this day in the form of underground caverns called the „Nagórzyce Grottoes”, today being a monument of inanimate nature.
The first mine and plant organised on an industrial scale processing glass sands was founded in the region of Białą Góra in 1922.
Tomaszowskie Kopalnie Surowców Mineralnych „Biała Góra” , were transformed a single owner company of the national treasury in 1992.
An important point in the development of the company was acquiring a majority stake of shares in 2007, by the German group Quarzwerke GmbH, with its headquarters in Frechen, a world leading producer of mineral resources.